Documentary filmmaker and author Peter Adam, a longtime friend of the designer Eileen Gray (1878–1976), draws upon his exclusive access to Gray‘s personal archives as he re-creates the designer's life and architectural projects. Two houses she designed in the South of France are now considered architectural landmarks of the 20th century. In addition to more than 300 photographs, designs, and architectural plans, the new edition of the book provides a revised catalogue raisonné of Gray’s furniture, architecture, and drawings.
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 10 Most Frequently Chosen Design Books
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Five Book Cover Designers and the Books That Inspire Them
- Book List of the Week: Daniel Libeskind