Documentary filmmaker and author Peter Adam, a longtime friend of the designer Eileen Gray (1878–1976), draws upon his exclusive access to Gray‘s personal archives as he re-creates the designer's life and architectural projects. Two houses she designed in the South of France are now considered architectural landmarks of the 20th century. In addition to more than 300 photographs, designs, and architectural plans, the new edition of the book provides a revised catalogue raisonné of Gray’s furniture, architecture, and drawings.
- Rare & Beautiful: Ladislav Sutnar: Visual Design in Action
- Designers Who Read Letter and Image
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 25 Books on Scandinavian Design