Founded by Harry N. Abrams in 1949, Abrams is the preeminent publisher of high-quality art and illustrated books. Abrams Books is dedicated to publishing visually stunning titles on the subjects of art, architecture, photography, graphic design, interior and garden design, fashion, comic arts, and general interest.
Stewart, Tabori & Chang and Abrams Image are imprints of Abrams.
The documentary Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has To Travel paints an intimate portrait. (Dianavreeland.com)
- Book of the Week: Jane Jacobs’s The Death and Life of Great American Cities
- Discovering Design: New Series of Talks by Design Greats at Strand Book Store, May 3 – 19
- Highlights from the Paul Rand Library
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design