Founded by Harry N. Abrams in 1949, Abrams is the preeminent publisher of high-quality art and illustrated books. Abrams Books is dedicated to publishing visually stunning titles on the subjects of art, architecture, photography, graphic design, interior and garden design, fashion, comic arts, and general interest.
Stewart, Tabori & Chang and Abrams Image are imprints of Abrams.
The documentary Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has To Travel paints an intimate portrait. (Dianavreeland.com)
- 10 Books Designed by Irma Boom
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- The Bolted Book Facsimile Launches on Kickstarter
- Reserve Your Seats for Designers & Books Festival: Onstage and Offstage, Saturday, November 12
- Quote of the Day: Stefan Sagmeister & Depero Futurista