Founded by Harry N. Abrams in 1949, Abrams is the preeminent publisher of high-quality art and illustrated books. Abrams Books is dedicated to publishing visually stunning titles on the subjects of art, architecture, photography, graphic design, interior and garden design, fashion, comic arts, and general interest.
Stewart, Tabori & Chang and Abrams Image are imprints of Abrams.
The documentary Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has To Travel paints an intimate portrait. (Dianavreeland.com)
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 4 Lists of Books Every Architect Should Read
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- Ray Bradbury, Jaron Lanier, and “The Digital Flattening of Expression”