Founded by Harry N. Abrams in 1949, Abrams is the preeminent publisher of high-quality art and illustrated books. Abrams Books is dedicated to publishing visually stunning titles on the subjects of art, architecture, photography, graphic design, interior and garden design, fashion, comic arts, and general interest.
Stewart, Tabori & Chang and Abrams Image are imprints of Abrams.
The documentary Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has To Travel paints an intimate portrait. (Dianavreeland.com)
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Textile Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films