From the Publisher. Louise Fili has been an inspiration for designers around the world since the 1980s, when she raised the bar on book cover design, creating more than two thousand jackets as art director for Pantheon Books. In 1989 Fili founded her own graphic design studio and branched out into the fields of restaurant and food packaging design. Known for her fresh reinterpretation of vintage sources, Fili has won numerous awards. Elegantissima, the first monograph on her work, covers the breadth of her nearly 40-year design career.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Win a Copy of the New York City Transit Authority Graphics Standards Manual, Designed by Massimo Vignelli and Bob Noorda
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Thank You, Visual Design in Action Supporters!
- 25 Books on Scandinavian Design