From the Publisher. Louise Fili has been an inspiration for designers around the world since the 1980s, when she raised the bar on book cover design, creating more than two thousand jackets as art director for Pantheon Books. In 1989 Fili founded her own graphic design studio and branched out into the fields of restaurant and food packaging design. Known for her fresh reinterpretation of vintage sources, Fili has won numerous awards. Elegantissima, the first monograph on her work, covers the breadth of her nearly 40-year design career.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Win a Copy of the Compact Edition of Herb Lubalin: American Graphic Designer 1918–81 from Unit Editions
- Symbols and Seeing: Mark Fox and Angie Wang in Conversation
- Quote of the Day: Mark Fox & Fahrenheit 451