From the Publisher. Louise Fili has been an inspiration for designers around the world since the 1980s, when she raised the bar on book cover design, creating more than two thousand jackets as art director for Pantheon Books. In 1989 Fili founded her own graphic design studio and branched out into the fields of restaurant and food packaging design. Known for her fresh reinterpretation of vintage sources, Fili has won numerous awards. Elegantissima, the first monograph on her work, covers the breadth of her nearly 40-year design career.
- Grazie Mille to Our Community of Bolted Book Facsimile Supporters!
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 20 Books on Furniture Design