Maria Popova is the founder and editor of Brain Pickings, an inventory of cross-disciplinary interestingness spanning art, science, design, history, philosophy, psychology, and more. She has written for Wired UK, The Atlantic, Nieman Journalism Lab, the New York Times, Smithsonian Magazine, and Design Observer, among others, and is an MIT Fellow. She is on Twitter as @brainpicker.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom