Internationally celebrated Swiss curator and cultural mastermind Hans Ulrich Obrist never looks back. Since 2005, he has asked artists, architects, scientists, actors and philosophers the world over to fill in the blank for what's to come. Now, he turns to China to further his ongoing speculative narrative. In this elfin-size, bilingual (English/Chinese) volume, people active in Chinese culture tell Obrist what they think the future will be. Co-published with the Ullens Center for Contemporary Art, this is the first installment of a new series published by Pinacoteca Giovanni and Marella Agnelli. Participants include A Yi, Nadim Abbas, Ai Weiwei, Daniel A. Bell, Cao Fei, Yung Ho Chang, Chen Jiaying, Chen Xiaoyun, Chen Man, Chen Wei, Cheng Ran, Cheng Wenhao, Chi Huisheng, Heman Chong, Chu Yun, Ding Yi, Duan Jianyu, Fang Lu, Gao Lei, Gao Weigang, Ge Lei, Frank Gehry, Gu Dexin and many others.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- Rare & Beautiful: Ladislav Sutnar: Visual Design in Action
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films