1. The problem is the problem
2. Interesting words need boring graphics
3. Stealing is good
4. Black and white is beautiful
5. Boring words need interesting graphics
6. Never underestimate the cliche
7. Less is more
9. More is more
12. The check is in the mail, etc.
13. A diary
14. Old problems, new forms.
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Art Cars: A Conversation with BMW’s Thomas Girst
- Designers Who Read Letter and Image
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read