1. The problem is the problem
2. Interesting words need boring graphics
3. Stealing is good
4. Black and white is beautiful
5. Boring words need interesting graphics
6. Never underestimate the cliche
7. Less is more
9. More is more
12. The check is in the mail, etc.
13. A diary
14. Old problems, new forms.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design