1. The problem is the problem
2. Interesting words need boring graphics
3. Stealing is good
4. Black and white is beautiful
5. Boring words need interesting graphics
6. Never underestimate the cliche
7. Less is more
9. More is more
12. The check is in the mail, etc.
13. A diary
14. Old problems, new forms.
- Save the Dates for Designers & Books Fair 2015 in NYC, October 2, 3, 4
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Win a Copy of the New York City Transit Authority Graphics Standards Manual, Designed by Massimo Vignelli and Bob Noorda