1. The problem is the problem
2. Interesting words need boring graphics
3. Stealing is good
4. Black and white is beautiful
5. Boring words need interesting graphics
6. Never underestimate the cliche
7. Less is more
9. More is more
12. The check is in the mail, etc.
13. A diary
14. Old problems, new forms.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- You Are What You Read: A New Book Series from Designers & Books — Special Preview from Denise Scott Brown