Bob Gill is a designer, illustrator, filmmaker, writer, and teacher. He was the Gill in Fletcher/Forbes/Gill (F/F/G), which eventually became Pentagram. He has written a number of books about design and illustration. He was elected to the New York Art Directors Club Hall of Fame, and the Designers and Art Directors Association of London has presented him with its Lifetime Achievement Award.
He is now working independently and teaching and living in New York.
- Designers Who Read Alice in Wonderland
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Still Learning from Denise Scott Brown
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films