From the Publisher. A landmark in the history of the British Museum and one of Norman Foster’s most significant projects to date, the Great Court has reclaimed and reinvigorated one of London’s most important public spaces, transforming the Museum. Published to coincide with a major retrospective of Foster’s work held at the British Museum, this volume brings together essays, design drawings, and photographs to provide an account of the development and completion of Foster’s project.
- Book List of the Week: Six French Designers and the Books That Inspire Them
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read