Modern Library, New York, 1995; originally published 1813, English
5.6 x 8.3 inches, paperback, 281 pages
Suggested Retail Price: $14.95
In early nineteenth-century England, a spirited young woman copes with the suit of a snobbish gentleman, as well as the romantic entanglements of her four sisters.
On 4 book lists
- Thank You, Visual Design in Action Supporters!
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Save the Dates for Designers & Books Fair 2015 in NYC, October 2, 3, 4
Browse by Discipline