A “constructed“ book that takes an in-depth look at Studio Gang’s work and working process through drawings, diagrams, sketches, photographs, and ephemera illuminating the evolution of each of the book’s eight featured projects—including the Aqua Tower—that are both public and private, and range in size from exhibition to high-rise.
- Rare & Beautiful: Ladislav Sutnar: Visual Design in Action
- Design Books to Win No. 3: Signed Copies of Learning from Las Vegas (2nd edition)
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- 10 Notable Design Books of 2013: November Reviews
- Still Learning from Denise Scott Brown