A “constructed“ book that takes an in-depth look at Studio Gang’s work and working process through drawings, diagrams, sketches, photographs, and ephemera illuminating the evolution of each of the book’s eight featured projects—including the Aqua Tower—that are both public and private, and range in size from exhibition to high-rise.
- Discovering Design: New Series of Talks by Design Greats at Strand Book Store, May 3 – 19
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- Book of the Week: Jane Jacobs’s The Death and Life of Great American Cities
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read