A “constructed“ book that takes an in-depth look at Studio Gang’s work and working process through drawings, diagrams, sketches, photographs, and ephemera illuminating the evolution of each of the book’s eight featured projects—including the Aqua Tower—that are both public and private, and range in size from exhibition to high-rise.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Save the Dates for Designers & Books Fair 2015 in NYC, October 2, 3, 4
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read