A “constructed“ book that takes an in-depth look at Studio Gang’s work and working process through drawings, diagrams, sketches, photographs, and ephemera illuminating the evolution of each of the book’s eight featured projects—including the Aqua Tower—that are both public and private, and range in size from exhibition to high-rise.
- 10 Most Frequently Chosen Design Books
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 10 Most Frequently Chosen Non-Design Books
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 20 Books on Furniture Design