A “constructed“ book that takes an in-depth look at Studio Gang’s work and working process through drawings, diagrams, sketches, photographs, and ephemera illuminating the evolution of each of the book’s eight featured projects—including the Aqua Tower—that are both public and private, and range in size from exhibition to high-rise.
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 4 Lists of Books Every Architect Should Read
- 20 Books on Textile Design