From the Publisher. Does going green change the face of design or only its content? The first book to outline principles for the aesthetics of sustainable design, The Shape of Green argues that beauty is inherent to sustainability, for how things look and feel is as important as how they’re made.
- 21 Books on Frank Lloyd Wright
- Carlo Scarpa: Connecting the Glass Artist and the Architect
- Banned by Design: Top 10 Controversial Titles of the 20th Century
- Designers Who Read Letter and Image
- Book List of the Week: The Books That Inspire Four Names in Jewelry Design