From the Publisher. Does going green change the face of design or only its content? The first book to outline principles for the aesthetics of sustainable design, The Shape of Green argues that beauty is inherent to sustainability, for how things look and feel is as important as how they’re made.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 4 Lists of Books Every Architect Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- Ray Bradbury, Jaron Lanier, and “The Digital Flattening of Expression”