From the Publisher. Does going green change the face of design or only its content? The first book to outline principles for the aesthetics of sustainable design, The Shape of Green argues that beauty is inherent to sustainability, for how things look and feel is as important as how they’re made.
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 20 Books on Furniture Design