From the Publisher. John Pawson's career as an architect and designer spans a variety of sizes and programs: from bowls to bridges, and monasteries to Calvin Klein stores. A Visual Inventory presents some of the images from Pawson's personal collection of over 200,000 digital snapshots. Covering a huge range of subjects, the photographs form a remarkable body of reference material. Some of the images illustrate a particular idea about form, material or space; others reflects the author's interest in returning repeatedly to certain subjects, capturing the changes brought by different weather, light conditions, seasons and patterns of use.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Save the Dates for Designers & Books Fair 2015 in NYC, October 2, 3, 4
- Designers Who Read Letter and Image