Wim Crouwel: A Graphic Odyssey was recently published by Japanese company BNN. The catalogue, accompanying last year's retrospective exhibition of Wim Crouwel's work at the Design Museum in London, has been redesigned for Japanese readers. The interview with Crouwel is printed both in Japanese and English. The catalogue was originally published by Unit Editions in 2011.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- You Are What You Read: A New Book Series from Designers & Books — Special Preview from Denise Scott Brown