Wim Crouwel: A Graphic Odyssey was recently published by Japanese company BNN. The catalogue, accompanying last year's retrospective exhibition of Wim Crouwel's work at the Design Museum in London, has been redesigned for Japanese readers. The interview with Crouwel is printed both in Japanese and English. The catalogue was originally published by Unit Editions in 2011.
- Rare & Beautiful: Ladislav Sutnar: Visual Design in Action
- Design Books to Win No. 3: Signed Copies of Learning from Las Vegas (2nd edition)
- Five Industrial Designers and the Books That Inspire Them
- Designers Who Read Letter and Image
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read