Wim Crouwel: A Graphic Odyssey was recently published by Japanese company BNN. The catalogue, accompanying last year's retrospective exhibition of Wim Crouwel's work at the Design Museum in London, has been redesigned for Japanese readers. The interview with Crouwel is printed both in Japanese and English. The catalogue was originally published by Unit Editions in 2011.
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- Designers Who Read In Praise of Shadows
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 50 Books on Type and Typography