Rizzoli Bookstore’s 57th Street location is closed as of April 11, 2014. The store is actively seeking space elsewhere in Manhattan; watch for updates online.
For more than 40 years, Rizzoli Bookstore has been an unsurpassed source for superb books on visual topics, foreign language books and periodicals, and an eclectic assortment of music.
31 West 57th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues)
New York, NY 10019
800.522.6657 (Toll Free)
Best-Selling Design Books (January)
Paradise Planned is the definitive history of the development of the garden suburb, a phenomenon that originated in England in the late eighteenth century, was quickly adopted in the United States and northern Europe, and gradually proliferated throughout the world.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- You Are What You Read: A New Book Series from Designers & Books — Special Preview from Denise Scott Brown
- 20 Books on Furniture Design