Rizzoli Bookstore’s 57th Street location is closed as of April 11, 2014. The store is actively seeking space elsewhere in Manhattan; watch for updates online.
For more than 40 years, Rizzoli Bookstore has been an unsurpassed source for superb books on visual topics, foreign language books and periodicals, and an eclectic assortment of music.
31 West 57th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues)
New York, NY 10019
800.522.6657 (Toll Free)
Best-Selling Design Books (January)
Paradise Planned is the definitive history of the development of the garden suburb, a phenomenon that originated in England in the late eighteenth century, was quickly adopted in the United States and northern Europe, and gradually proliferated throughout the world.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- Thank you, Seymour Supporters!
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- The Bolted Book Facsimile Launches on Kickstarter
- Reserve Your Seats for Designers & Books Festival: Onstage and Offstage, Saturday, November 12
- Quote of the Day: Stefan Sagmeister & Depero Futurista