From the Publisher. The Phaidon Archive of Graphic Design features 500 graphic designs including newspapers, magazines, posters, advertisements, typefaces, logos, corporate design, record covers and moving graphics from around the world, which have set a benchmark for excellence and innovation. The dividers that come with this 'book in a box' allow you to define how you want to organize, whether it is chronologically, alphabetically, by designer or by subject. Compiled and researched by experts, and illustrated with up to six images per entry, including rarely seen historical and contextual material, The Phaidon Archive of Graphic Design is the ultimate reference guide for the design professional and enthusiast alike. Designed with exceptional production details and rich with information, this book also becomes an object that appeals to the creativity and imagination of the reader.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Win a Copy of the Compact Edition of Herb Lubalin: American Graphic Designer 1918–81 from Unit Editions
- Symbols and Seeing: Mark Fox and Angie Wang in Conversation
- Quote of the Day: Mark Fox & Fahrenheit 451