From the Publisher. The Phaidon Archive of Graphic Design features 500 graphic designs including newspapers, magazines, posters, advertisements, typefaces, logos, corporate design, record covers and moving graphics from around the world, which have set a benchmark for excellence and innovation. The dividers that come with this 'book in a box' allow you to define how you want to organize, whether it is chronologically, alphabetically, by designer or by subject. Compiled and researched by experts, and illustrated with up to six images per entry, including rarely seen historical and contextual material, The Phaidon Archive of Graphic Design is the ultimate reference guide for the design professional and enthusiast alike. Designed with exceptional production details and rich with information, this book also becomes an object that appeals to the creativity and imagination of the reader.
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- Objects of Design, Sources of Knowledge: Aric Chen’s Book List—A Conversation with Zara Arshad
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts