Turning Off Reality and Letting Yourself Imagine—Interview with Jeanne Gang
Architect Jeanne Gang talks to architecture critic Paul Goldberger about books and authors, from Benjamin Franklin to Eileen Gray, as well as how her idea of “turning off reality and letting yourself imagine” applies both to the design development process of a building and the interior monologue that goes on when you are reading a book.
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 4 Lists of Books Every Architect Should Read
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Textile Design
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design