Turning Off Reality and Letting Yourself Imagine—Interview with Jeanne Gang
Architect Jeanne Gang talks to architecture critic Paul Goldberger about books and authors, from Benjamin Franklin to Eileen Gray, as well as how her idea of “turning off reality and letting yourself imagine” applies both to the design development process of a building and the interior monologue that goes on when you are reading a book.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 4 Lists of Books Every Architect Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- Ray Bradbury, Jaron Lanier, and “The Digital Flattening of Expression”