Turning Off Reality and Letting Yourself Imagine—Interview with Jeanne Gang
Architect Jeanne Gang talks to architecture critic Paul Goldberger about books and authors, from Benjamin Franklin to Eileen Gray, as well as how her idea of “turning off reality and letting yourself imagine” applies both to the design development process of a building and the interior monologue that goes on when you are reading a book.
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- 4 Lists of Books Every Architect Should Read
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- 17 Notable Design Books of 2013: December Reviews
- The Designers & Books Online Book Fair 2014 Holiday Gift Guide