Turning Off Reality and Letting Yourself Imagine—Interview with Jeanne Gang
Architect Jeanne Gang talks to architecture critic Paul Goldberger about books and authors, from Benjamin Franklin to Eileen Gray, as well as how her idea of “turning off reality and letting yourself imagine” applies both to the design development process of a building and the interior monologue that goes on when you are reading a book.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom