Turning Off Reality and Letting Yourself Imagine—Interview with Jeanne Gang
Architect Jeanne Gang talks to architecture critic Paul Goldberger about books and authors, from Benjamin Franklin to Eileen Gray, as well as how her idea of “turning off reality and letting yourself imagine” applies both to the design development process of a building and the interior monologue that goes on when you are reading a book.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- Discovering Design: New Series of Talks by Design Greats at Strand Book Store, May 3 – 19
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read