Joe Whitlock Blundell
Joe Whitlock Blundell has been Design and Production Director of The Folio Society for over 20 years, responsible for all aspects of the books’ appearance: typographic design, art direction, choice of materials, and manufacturing quality. In this capacity he has seen well over 1,000 different titles into print. He is also a photographer with a number of books and one-man exhibitions to his name.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design