Joe Whitlock Blundell
Joe Whitlock Blundell has been Design and Production Director of The Folio Society for over 20 years, responsible for all aspects of the books’ appearance: typographic design, art direction, choice of materials, and manufacturing quality. In this capacity he has seen well over 1,000 different titles into print. He is also a photographer with a number of books and one-man exhibitions to his name.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Breaking the Rules: Wendell Castle’s Book List
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions
- Announcing Designers & Books Fair 2012 and Call for Ideas for Future Design Books
- Cover Story: Lolita—The Story of a Cover Girl