Stephanie Murg writes about art and all forms of design, from architecture to typography. Her writing appears regularly in publications such as Wallpaper*, ARTnews, Art+Auction, The Architect’s Newspaper, and Smithsonian. She is also the editor of UnBeige (www.unbeige.com), a design blog that has been featured in the New York Times and Newsweek. Murg has lectured on design history and visual culture at institutions including New York’s School of Visual Arts and the Institute of Contemporary Art in Boston, and worked as a research associate at JPMorganChase (London), Harvard Business School, and the National Bureau of Economic Research. Her interests lie at the nexus of art, design, fashion, and capital markets.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read