Wendy Goodman is the Design Editor of New York magazine and a contributing editor at Departures magazine. She also contributes to French and German Architectural Digest. She is the co-author of Tony Duquette (Abrams), and the author of The World of Gloria Vanderbilt (Abrams).
Wendy Goodman is a founding member of DesigNYC.
She is a born and raised New Yorker, attending the Brearley School; Simon’s Rock Early College, from which she graduated with an Associate of Arts degree; and New York University Tisch School of the Arts where she earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
- 12 Books on Mies van der Rohe
- 3 Notable Design Books for Summer Reading: Daijiro Mizuno
- 20 Books on Food, Cooking, and Dining That Inspire Designers
- The Needs of Work and Pleasure—Angus Hyland’s Book List
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts