Wendy Goodman is the Design Editor of New York magazine and a contributing editor at Departures magazine. She also contributes to French and German Architectural Digest. She is the co-author of Tony Duquette (Abrams), and the author of The World of Gloria Vanderbilt (Abrams).
Wendy Goodman is a founding member of DesigNYC.
She is a born and raised New Yorker, attending the Brearley School; Simon’s Rock Early College, from which she graduated with an Associate of Arts degree; and New York University Tisch School of the Arts where she earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- Book List of the Week: Stefan Sagmeister
- 15 Books on China and Design
- The Paris Review: 60 Years of Substance and Style
- 10 Books Designed by Irma Boom
- Win Copies of Books on Two Great Modernists: Adolf Loos and Paul T. Frankl
- 15 Books on Art Deco
- Book List of the Week: Carlo Ratti
- 4 Books on Adolf Loos
- Quote of the Day: Carlo Ratti & Smart Cities
- Win Copies of Fifty Years of Illustration and TM: The Untold Stories Behind 29 Classic Logos
- Win a Copy of Urban Acupuncture by Visionary Urbanist Jaime Lerner
- Designers & Books Curates a Book Fair @ Dwell on Design NY, October 9–11
- Win a Copy of Being: An Architect by Ian Ritchie
- Win Design Books at the Designers & Books Fair @Dwell on Design New York, Through Oct. 11