Wendy Goodman is the Design Editor of New York magazine and a contributing editor at Departures magazine. She also contributes to French and German Architectural Digest. She is the co-author of Tony Duquette (Abrams), and the author of The World of Gloria Vanderbilt (Abrams).
Wendy Goodman is a founding member of DesigNYC.
She is a born and raised New Yorker, attending the Brearley School; Simon’s Rock Early College, from which she graduated with an Associate of Arts degree; and New York University Tisch School of the Arts where she earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design