Angus Hyland’s Book List
Books, books. I seem to spend my life in books, either in their creation or distribution (usually to my local charity shop as I struggle to fit any more into my small house). My policy is to keep only what I actually need or think I might, optimistically, read at some mythical point in the future.
Twenty books roughly divided in half by the needs of work and pleasure. This is as much a to-do-list as a recommendation and I started it off seriously, before puncturing my own pomposity (and the imperative note we all tend to strike with these tasks). This is today’s desert island selection; the flotsam and jetsam of tomorrow’s tide will look different again.
- Rare & Beautiful: Ladislav Sutnar: Visual Design in Action
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Designers Who Read Letter and Image
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read