Deborah Berke’s Book List
I have always loved books—books of all kinds. I like reading books, I like being in rooms where there are books, I get inspiration from books, I like giving books as gifts, I like having a book with me.
My list is an eclectic one of books I have enjoyed and books I have learned from. I always have a large pile of books—fiction and nonfiction, books with images and books without, poetry, plays, collections and surveys, essays—on my nightstand, and always a book in my bag.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Fleeting Notions Into Concrete Things: Books Every Graphic Designer Should Read—Ellen Lupton
- Making Money: The Design of Currency
- Save the Dates for Designers & Books Fair 2015 in NYC, October 2, 3, 4
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom