Deborah Berke’s Book List
I have always loved books—books of all kinds. I like reading books, I like being in rooms where there are books, I get inspiration from books, I like giving books as gifts, I like having a book with me.
My list is an eclectic one of books I have enjoyed and books I have learned from. I always have a large pile of books—fiction and nonfiction, books with images and books without, poetry, plays, collections and surveys, essays—on my nightstand, and always a book in my bag.
- Book List of the Week: Six Italian Designers and the Books That Inspire Them
- 21 Books About Charles and Ray Eames
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- What Happened at “What’s About To Happen in Architecture and Design Book Publishing”
- Designers & Books and WeWork SoHo West Host a Pop-Up Design Book Fair with Books from 10 Publishers, June 10, 5:00–8:00 PM