Deborah Berke’s Book List
I have always loved books—books of all kinds. I like reading books, I like being in rooms where there are books, I get inspiration from books, I like giving books as gifts, I like having a book with me.
My list is an eclectic one of books I have enjoyed and books I have learned from. I always have a large pile of books—fiction and nonfiction, books with images and books without, poetry, plays, collections and surveys, essays—on my nightstand, and always a book in my bag.
- 15 Books on the Intersection of Psychology and Design
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 4 Lists of Books Every Architect Should Read