Deborah Berke’s Book List
I have always loved books—books of all kinds. I like reading books, I like being in rooms where there are books, I get inspiration from books, I like giving books as gifts, I like having a book with me.
My list is an eclectic one of books I have enjoyed and books I have learned from. I always have a large pile of books—fiction and nonfiction, books with images and books without, poetry, plays, collections and surveys, essays—on my nightstand, and always a book in my bag.
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Carlo Scarpa: Connecting the Glass Artist and the Architect
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- Quote of the Day: David Kelley & Experiences in Visual Thinking