Neil Denari’s Book List
I am primarily a reader of nonfiction, and reports, almanacs, and encyclopedias have always interested me as they dryly lay out apparently unbiased information. I am also interested in the opposite: spurious conjectures, crackpot theories, conspiracies, and theoretical arguments. Reports are not, however, immune to jargon and subtle coercion, and spurious conjectures can be very clear and persuasive. When books of any kind collapse this distinction, that’s where I find the most pleasure.
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 15 Books on the Intersection of Psychology and Design
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Quote of the Day: Milton Glaser & About Looking