Neil Denari’s Book List
I am primarily a reader of nonfiction, and reports, almanacs, and encyclopedias have always interested me as they dryly lay out apparently unbiased information. I am also interested in the opposite: spurious conjectures, crackpot theories, conspiracies, and theoretical arguments. Reports are not, however, immune to jargon and subtle coercion, and spurious conjectures can be very clear and persuasive. When books of any kind collapse this distinction, that’s where I find the most pleasure.
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Seymour Chwast in Conversation with Steven Heller at The Cooper Union, May 24