Neil Denari’s Book List
I am primarily a reader of nonfiction, and reports, almanacs, and encyclopedias have always interested me as they dryly lay out apparently unbiased information. I am also interested in the opposite: spurious conjectures, crackpot theories, conspiracies, and theoretical arguments. Reports are not, however, immune to jargon and subtle coercion, and spurious conjectures can be very clear and persuasive. When books of any kind collapse this distinction, that’s where I find the most pleasure.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Win a Copy of the New York City Transit Authority Graphics Standards Manual, Designed by Massimo Vignelli and Bob Noorda
- Save the Dates for Designers & Books Fair 2015 in NYC, October 2, 3, 4
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 20 Books on Furniture Design