Neil Denari’s Book List
I am primarily a reader of nonfiction, and reports, almanacs, and encyclopedias have always interested me as they dryly lay out apparently unbiased information. I am also interested in the opposite: spurious conjectures, crackpot theories, conspiracies, and theoretical arguments. Reports are not, however, immune to jargon and subtle coercion, and spurious conjectures can be very clear and persuasive. When books of any kind collapse this distinction, that’s where I find the most pleasure.
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- Win Five Books Designed by Pentagram
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Book List of the Week: David Rockwell
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design