Tiana Vasiljev’s Notable Books of 2011
Every designer will agree that there is something truly wonderful in picking up a well-written and beautifully designed book.
The following publications focus on the areas of typography, graphic design, and product design. The selection of books on this list have been impeccably written and designed to the highest standards. They are all new and essential publications that have surprised, inspired, and informed me throughout the year. I can only hope that they will all one day find a place in your design library.
- Win a Copy of Urban Acupuncture by Visionary Urbanist Jaime Lerner
- Best-Selling Design Books, North America: June 2013
- Win a Copy of Being: An Architect by Ian Ritchie
- Win Two Fashion Books: Killer Heels and The SFP LookBook: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014 Collections
- 10 Books on Set and Theater Design