Tiana Vasiljev’s Notable Books of 2011
Every designer will agree that there is something truly wonderful in picking up a well-written and beautifully designed book.
The following publications focus on the areas of typography, graphic design, and product design. The selection of books on this list have been impeccably written and designed to the highest standards. They are all new and essential publications that have surprised, inspired, and informed me throughout the year. I can only hope that they will all one day find a place in your design library.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- Design Books to Win No. 3: Signed Copies of Learning from Las Vegas (2nd edition)