International publisher for architecture, landscaping, and design. Birkhäuser manuals, reference works, textbooks, and monographs are both highly practical and aesthetically designed products. They provide tools and inspiration for architects, designers, and students, covering international developments and actual projects by established studios on all continents.
- Save the Dates for Designers & Books Fair 2015 in NYC, October 2, 3, 4
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Ladislav Sutnar: The Information Graphics of a Master Designer — Gallery Talk & Reception July 30 in New York City
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Win a Copy of the New York City Transit Authority Graphics Standards Manual, Designed by Massimo Vignelli and Bob Noorda