International publisher for architecture, landscaping, and design. Birkhäuser manuals, reference works, textbooks, and monographs are both highly practical and aesthetically designed products. They provide tools and inspiration for architects, designers, and students, covering international developments and actual projects by established studios on all continents.
- Designers & Books Festival: Onstage and Offstage Takes Place Saturday, November 12
- Discover The Bolted Book, A Masterpiece of Avant-Garde Book-Making
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design