International publisher for architecture, landscaping, and design. Birkhäuser manuals, reference works, textbooks, and monographs are both highly practical and aesthetically designed products. They provide tools and inspiration for architects, designers, and students, covering international developments and actual projects by established studios on all continents.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- What Happened at “What’s About To Happen in Architecture and Design Book Publishing”
- 21 Books About Charles and Ray Eames
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 15 Books on the Intersection of Psychology and Design