International publisher for architecture, landscaping, and design. Birkhäuser manuals, reference works, textbooks, and monographs are both highly practical and aesthetically designed products. They provide tools and inspiration for architects, designers, and students, covering international developments and actual projects by established studios on all continents.
- Rare & Beautiful: Ladislav Sutnar: Visual Design in Action
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Win a Copy of the New York City Transit Authority Graphics Standards Manual, Designed by Massimo Vignelli and Bob Noorda