International publisher for architecture, landscaping, and design. Birkhäuser manuals, reference works, textbooks, and monographs are both highly practical and aesthetically designed products. They provide tools and inspiration for architects, designers, and students, covering international developments and actual projects by established studios on all continents.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design