International publisher for architecture, landscaping, and design. Birkhäuser manuals, reference works, textbooks, and monographs are both highly practical and aesthetically designed products. They provide tools and inspiration for architects, designers, and students, covering international developments and actual projects by established studios on all continents.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 20 Books About Los Angeles
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films