The MIT Press
Independent press affiliated with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, publishing in the areas of architecture and design, technology, and aesthetic theory, among other subjects.
For more recnt and forthcoming books from The MIT Press visit the Designers & Books Online Book Fair.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design