From the Publisher. The Design Book brings together the best in contemporary design for the home, presenting a huge range of striking new products: tables and chairs, sofas and beds, storage, kitchens and bathrooms, tableware, textiles and surfaces, lighting, electronics and more. Works by the finest international talents, including Shin and Tomoko Azumi, Sebastian Bergne, Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, Fernando and Humberto Campana, Piet Hein Eek, Jaime Hayon, Thomas Heatherwick, Javier Mariscal and Patricia Urquiola, are featured. In-depth interviews with twelve key designers explore pivotal projects and approaches to design.
Web addresses of designers and manufacturers are given for every object, along with full captions and color illustrations, making every design easy to source.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Discovering Design: New Series of Talks by Design Greats at Strand Book Store, May 3 – 19
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design