Laurence King Publishing
For more than 20 years, Laurence King Publishing has been creating distinctive and sought-after books on the visual and creative arts. Subjects include fashion; art; graphic, product, and interior design; architecture; photography; film; and advertising. Recently, the company has added an exciting gift line of artistic offerings.
Bold, Beautiful and Damned: The World of 1980s Fashion Illustrator Tony Viramontes by Dean Rhys Morgan and published by Laurence King Publishing, celebrates the artist's work and life.
A film to accompany the publication of the book, Airline: Style at 30,000 Feet.
A new series, “This is...” makes the true stories behind the some of the world’s great artists visual.
- Win a Copy of Dieter Rams: As Little Design as Possible — iBooks edition for iPad
- Win a Copy of New Book on BMW Art Cars
- Book List of the Week: Six French Designers and the Books That Inspire Them
- Charles James: Beyond Fashion: A Conversation with Harold Koda
- 25 Books on Gardens, Landscape, and Design
- The Books That Inspire Three Names in Car Design
- Art Cars: A Conversation with BMW’s Thomas Girst
- Quote of the Day: Chris Bangle & The Nude: A Study in Ideal Form