Laurence King Publishing
For more than 20 years, Laurence King Publishing has been creating distinctive and sought-after books on the visual and creative arts. Subjects include fashion; art; graphic, product, and interior design; architecture; photography; film; and advertising. Recently, the company has added an exciting gift line of artistic offerings.
For recent and forthcoming design books from Laurence King Publishing, visit the Designers & Books Online Book Fair.
Bold, Beautiful and Damned: The World of 1980s Fashion Illustrator Tony Viramontes by Dean Rhys Morgan and published by Laurence King Publishing, celebrates the artist's work and life.
A film to accompany the publication of the book, Airline: Style at 30,000 Feet.
A new series, “This is...” makes the true stories behind the some of the world’s great artists visual.
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- Book List of the Week: Stefan Sagmeister
- 10 Books Designed by Irma Boom
- 17 Notable Design Books of 2013: December Reviews
- The Paris Review: 60 Years of Substance and Style
- Win Copies of Jasper Morrison’s The Good Life and 100 Years of Swiss Graphic Design
- Being an Architect/Being a Writer: Ian Ritchie and Witold Rybczynski in Conversation
- Weekly Wrap-Up & Preview: September 26
- Book List of the Week: Ian Ritchie
- Quote of the Day: Ian Ritchie & The Eyes of the Skin: Architecture and the Senses
- Win a Copy of the New Issue of Harvard Design Magazine
- Win Two Fashion Books: Killer Heels and The SFP LookBook: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014 Collections
- Do You Read Me?: Harvard Design Magazine Re-launches with an Issue on Reading
- Covering Reading: A Conversation with Book Cover Designer Peter Mendelsund
- Win Copies of Two Books by Peter Mendelsund