Laurence King Publishing
For more than 20 years, Laurence King Publishing has been creating distinctive and sought-after books on the visual and creative arts. Subjects include fashion; art; graphic, product, and interior design; architecture; photography; film; and advertising. Recently, the company has added an exciting gift line of artistic offerings.
For recent and forthcoming design books from Laurence King Publishing, visit the Designers & Books Online Book Fair.
Bold, Beautiful and Damned: The World of 1980s Fashion Illustrator Tony Viramontes by Dean Rhys Morgan and published by Laurence King Publishing, celebrates the artist's work and life.
A film to accompany the publication of the book, Airline: Style at 30,000 Feet.
A new series, “This is...” makes the true stories behind the some of the world’s great artists visual.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Four Centuries of Sitting: University of Oxford Announces its Winning Chair Design for the Bodleian Library
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read