This book is a revised and updated version of Thoughts on Design, Rand's legendary first book from 1947. It brings together many of Rand’s essays on design and a wide selection of his graphic work from the 1930s on, including posters, book jackets, product advertisements, corporate trademarks, packaging, and interiors.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design