This book is a revised and updated version of Thoughts on Design, Rand's legendary first book from 1947. It brings together many of Rand’s essays on design and a wide selection of his graphic work from the 1930s on, including posters, book jackets, product advertisements, corporate trademarks, packaging, and interiors.
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- Designers & Books to Launch Program for Facsimiles of Out-of-Print Books
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 50 Books on Type and Typography