This book is a revised and updated version of Thoughts on Design, Rand's legendary first book from 1947. It brings together many of Rand’s essays on design and a wide selection of his graphic work from the 1930s on, including posters, book jackets, product advertisements, corporate trademarks, packaging, and interiors.
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 15 Books on the Intersection of Psychology and Design
- 4 Lists of Books Every Architect Should Read
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Furniture Design