From the Publisher. Le Corbusier Redrawn presents the only collection of consistently rendered original drawings (at 1:200 scale) of all 25 of Le Corbusier’s residential works. Using the original drawings from the Le Corbusier Foundation’s digital archives, architect Steven Park has beautifully redrawn 130 perspectival sections as well as plans, sections, and elevations of exterior forms and interior spaces.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Designers Who Read Letter and Image
- Save the Dates for Designers & Books Fair 2015 in NYC, October 2, 3, 4
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films