Thomas Collins currently serves as the fine-arts book buyer at Rizzoli Bookstore in New York. His interests include the history of modern architecture, Italian painting of the Quattrocento, early baroque chamber music, and strategy board gaming. His book on the aesthetic theory of indie video games will be completed in 2013, and he welcomes solicitations from publishers.
- 10 Most Frequently Chosen Design Books
- 10 Most Frequently Chosen Non-Design Books
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 25 Books on Scandinavian Design