Thomas Collins currently serves as the fine-arts book buyer at Rizzoli Bookstore in New York. His interests include the history of modern architecture, Italian painting of the Quattrocento, early baroque chamber music, and strategy board gaming. His book on the aesthetic theory of indie video games will be completed in 2013, and he welcomes solicitations from publishers.
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 20 Books on Textile Design
- Reserve Your Seats for Designers & Books Festival: Onstage & Offstage, Saturday, November 12
- Quote of the Day: Stefan Sagmeister & Depero Futurista