Thomas Collins currently serves as the fine-arts book buyer at Rizzoli Bookstore in New York. His interests include the history of modern architecture, Italian painting of the Quattrocento, early baroque chamber music, and strategy board gaming. His book on the aesthetic theory of indie video games will be completed in 2013, and he welcomes solicitations from publishers.
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- 10 Books on Set and Theater Design
- Objects of Design, Sources of Knowledge: Aric Chen’s Book List—A Conversation with Zara Arshad
- Designers Who Read In Praise of Shadows
- 15 Books on the Intersection of Psychology and Design