Thomas Collins currently serves as the fine-arts book buyer at Rizzoli Bookstore in New York. His interests include the history of modern architecture, Italian painting of the Quattrocento, early baroque chamber music, and strategy board gaming. His book on the aesthetic theory of indie video games will be completed in 2013, and he welcomes solicitations from publishers.
- Discovering Design: New Series of Talks by Design Greats at Strand Book Store, May 3 – 19
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films