Thomas Collins currently serves as the fine-arts book buyer at Rizzoli Bookstore in New York. His interests include the history of modern architecture, Italian painting of the Quattrocento, early baroque chamber music, and strategy board gaming. His book on the aesthetic theory of indie video games will be completed in 2013, and he welcomes solicitations from publishers.
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- Designers & Books Festival: Onstage and Offstage Takes Place Saturday, November 12
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design