From the Publisher. Glaser undertakes not only a remarkably wide-ranging representation of his oeuvre but, in a personally revealing introduction, speaks of the influences on his work, the responsibilities of the artist, the hierarchies of the traditional art world, and the role of graphic design in the area of his creative growth. His work ranges from posters to book and record covers; from store and restaurant design to toy creations, magazine formats, and logotypes—all of which define the look of our time. A classic in the field, and still in print after more than 35 years, it also has gone through five foreign-language editions.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Grazie Mille to Our Community of Bolted Book Facsimile Supporters!
- You Are What You Read: A New Book Series from Designers & Books — Special Preview from Denise Scott Brown