An Intellectual Affiliation: Mohsen Mostafavi’s Book List
How does one compile a short list of personally meaningful books? One way is to surrender to an almost unconscious process of simply picking the first titles that come to mind, but that method tends to skew the collection toward volumes most recently read. Instead, I have attempted to filter the selection to highlight titles that have been both inspiring and in some way formative to me as a designer and a teacher. Many of the books so chosen reflect my sense of intellectual affiliation with admired authors as much as an appreciation of specific content.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 4 Lists of Books Every Architect Should Read
- 21 Books on Color and Design
- 5 Fiction Books Featuring a Designer as a Main Character
- Books Every Jewelry Designer Should Read: Marion Fasel’s Book List