Stefano Giovannoni was born in La Spezia, Italy. He graduated with a degree in architecture from the University of Florence and works and lives in Milan. As an industrial designer, he has collaborated with companies such as Alessi, Amore Pacific, Bisazza, Cedderoth, Deborah, Elica, Fiat, Hannstar, Hansemm, Helit, Henkel, KDDI, Kokuyo, INDA, Laufen, Lavazza, LG Hausys, L’Oréal, Maletti, Magis, Mikakuto, Moooi, Nestlé, Nissan, NTT DoCoMo, Oras, Oregon Scientific, Pulsar, Samsung, Seiko, Siemens, 3M, Telecom, Toto, Veneta Cucine, Vondom, and others. Among his many commercially popular and successful products are the "Girotondo" and "Mami" accessories series; plastic products, including the "Family Follows Fiction" series; the Alessi bathroom products line; the "Bombo" furniture series for Magis; and several electronic devices for some of the most important International brands.
His product designs are in the permanent collections of the Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris, and The Museum of Modern Art, New York.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- Thank you, Seymour Supporters!
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- The Bolted Book Facsimile Launches on Kickstarter
- Reserve Your Seats for Designers & Books Festival: Onstage and Offstage, Saturday, November 12
- Quote of the Day: Stefan Sagmeister & Depero Futurista