Stefano Giovannoni was born in La Spezia, Italy. He graduated with a degree in architecture from the University of Florence and works and lives in Milan. As an industrial designer, he has collaborated with companies such as Alessi, Amore Pacific, Bisazza, Cedderoth, Deborah, Elica, Fiat, Hannstar, Hansemm, Helit, Henkel, KDDI, Kokuyo, INDA, Laufen, Lavazza, LG Hausys, L’Oréal, Maletti, Magis, Mikakuto, Moooi, Nestlé, Nissan, NTT DoCoMo, Oras, Oregon Scientific, Pulsar, Samsung, Seiko, Siemens, 3M, Telecom, Toto, Veneta Cucine, Vondom, and others. Among his many commercially popular and successful products are the "Girotondo" and "Mami" accessories series; plastic products, including the "Family Follows Fiction" series; the Alessi bathroom products line; the "Bombo" furniture series for Magis; and several electronic devices for some of the most important International brands.
His product designs are in the permanent collections of the Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris, and The Museum of Modern Art, New York.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Thank You, Visual Design in Action Supporters!
- Win a Copy of the New York City Transit Authority Graphics Standards Manual, Designed by Massimo Vignelli and Bob Noorda
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- What Happened at “What’s About To Happen in Architecture and Design Book Publishing”