Stefano Giovannoni’s Book List
I think that it is very important as a designer to open one’s vision to the philosophical and sociological aspects related to the evolution of our society. I don’t know that any design book is so important to read: design books should be looked at in order to understand the concepts behind the projects illustrated through the images, but I’ve never found a design book deep enough for a broad vision of our profession.
- Win Six Books for Children on Architecture and Design
- Cover Story: Anatomies: A Cultural History of the Human Body
- The 1968 Learning from Las Vegas Studio Revisited
- 15 Books on Love, Design, and Designers
- Sheila Bridges’s Book List: Designing a Life
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Designers & Books Co-Hosts a Pop-Up Design Book Fair, Book Giveaways, and Panel Discussion in New York City on May 14
- Designers & Books Launches a Kickstarter to Reprint "Visual Design in Action"
- What Happened at “What’s About To Happen in Architecture and Design Book Publishing”
- Quote of the Day: Stefan Sagmeister & Visual Design in Action