Stefano Giovannoni’s Book List
I think that it is very important as a designer to open one’s vision to the philosophical and sociological aspects related to the evolution of our society. I don’t know that any design book is so important to read: design books should be looked at in order to understand the concepts behind the projects illustrated through the images, but I’ve never found a design book deep enough for a broad vision of our profession.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Fleeting Notions Into Concrete Things: Books Every Graphic Designer Should Read—Ellen Lupton
- Save the Dates for Designers & Books Fair 2015 in NYC, October 2, 3, 4
- Making Money: The Design of Currency
- 10 Notable Design Books of 2013: July Reviews