Stefano Giovannoni’s Book List
I think that it is very important as a designer to open one’s vision to the philosophical and sociological aspects related to the evolution of our society. I don’t know that any design book is so important to read: design books should be looked at in order to understand the concepts behind the projects illustrated through the images, but I’ve never found a design book deep enough for a broad vision of our profession.
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- 20 Books on Textile Design