Jonathan Barnbrook’s Book List
None of these are design books. I don’t read directly about design, but instead look to the philosophies and experiences found in literature to influence my work. To be a good designer, you need to understand human beings, and for me the novel is still the best way to understand how people experience, affect, and are influenced by the world around them.
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 20 Books on Furniture Design