Jonathan Barnbrook’s Book List
None of these are design books. I don’t read directly about design, but instead look to the philosophies and experiences found in literature to influence my work. To be a good designer, you need to understand human beings, and for me the novel is still the best way to understand how people experience, affect, and are influenced by the world around them.
- Announcing Designers & Books Fair 2012 and Call for Ideas for Future Design Books
- Author Q&A with Kate Stohr: Design Like You Give a Damn 
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 25 Books on Business and Design
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions