Louise Fili’s Book List
Favorite books offer a certain intimacy—I can remember precisely where and when I found each one, and I keep them nearby on a dedicated shelf in my studio.
As a designer and teacher, I constantly rely on these books not only as a source of inspiration for my own work, but also to share; I savor the excitement of introducing them to my staff and students.
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- Books Every Jewelry Designer Should Read: Marion Fasel’s Book List
- 10 Notable Design Books of 2013: July Reviews
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design