Louise Fili’s Book List
Favorite books offer a certain intimacy—I can remember precisely where and when I found each one, and I keep them nearby on a dedicated shelf in my studio.
As a designer and teacher, I constantly rely on these books not only as a source of inspiration for my own work, but also to share; I savor the excitement of introducing them to my staff and students.
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Art Cars: A Conversation with BMW’s Thomas Girst
- Designers Who Read Letter and Image
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read