Gestalten specializes in developing content for aficionados of cutting-edge visual culture worldwide. By drawing from a variety of influences and combining them in unprecedented ways, the aim is to push creative expression to new frontiers and present contemporary trends with timeless substance.
For more recent and forthcoming design books from Gestalten visit the Designers & Books Online Book Fair.
Oliver Jeffers, author of Neither Here Nor There, talks about kids as critics, the art of storytelling, quantum physics.
Brazilian artist Stephan Doitschinoff, subject of a recently published second monograph, CRAS.
London’s Alex Binnie and Duncan X, featured in Forever: The New Tattoo, talk about tattoo as an art form.
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Designers Who Read In Praise of Shadows
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read