Gestalten specializes in developing content for aficionados of cutting-edge visual culture worldwide. By drawing from a variety of influences and combining them in unprecedented ways, the aim is to push creative expression to new frontiers and present contemporary trends with timeless substance.
For more recent and forthcoming design books from Gestalten visit the Designers & Books Online Book Fair.
Oliver Jeffers, author of Neither Here Nor There, talks about kids as critics, the art of storytelling, quantum physics.
Brazilian artist Stephan Doitschinoff, subject of a recently published second monograph, CRAS.
London’s Alex Binnie and Duncan X, featured in Forever: The New Tattoo, talk about tattoo as an art form.
- Book List of the Week: Six Italian Designers and the Books That Inspire Them
- 21 Books About Charles and Ray Eames
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- What Happened at “What’s About To Happen in Architecture and Design Book Publishing”
- Designers & Books and WeWork SoHo West Host a Pop-Up Design Book Fair with Books from 10 Publishers, June 10, 5:00–8:00 PM