The complete works of Le Corbusier (1887–1965) in eight volumes. Published between 1929 and 1970, and reprinted in numerous editions ever since, it is a comprehensive record of the buildings, projects, sketchbooks, manifestos, drawings, and texts of arguably the 20th century’s most influential architect.
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- Reserve Your Seats for Designers & Books Festival: Onstage & Offstage, Saturday, November 12
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films