James Biber’s Book List
There are those books that, like record covers of old, one can spend a lot of time poring over. For me, these tend to be visual feasts, though some literary works are equally involving. The self-taught lessons learned in these compulsive bouts are not easily forgotten (and neither are those lyrics and liner notes), and drugs have nothing to do with it.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- Designers Who Read Letter and Image
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- Discovering Design: New Series of Talks by Design Greats at Strand Book Store, May 3 – 19