James Biber’s Book List
There are those books that, like record covers of old, one can spend a lot of time poring over. For me, these tend to be visual feasts, though some literary works are equally involving. The self-taught lessons learned in these compulsive bouts are not easily forgotten (and neither are those lyrics and liner notes), and drugs have nothing to do with it.
- Quote of the Day: Jens Holm & Cleopatra’s Nose: Essays on the Unexpected
- The Rational, the Passionate, and the Fantastical: The Book Lists of David Piscuskas and Juergen Riehm
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- Inspirations and Reflections of a Flâneur: Ken Carbone’s Book List
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films