Books Every Product Designer Should Read
My position is that a designer is—or should be—first a poet. For that reason the books I have listed refer to a wide spectrum of human activity. They can be especially helpful and interesting to read for almost all activities having to do with creating products (industrial products) in our society of consumption.
- 10 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts