References and New Discoveries: Alexander Haldemann’s Book List
Some of the books I selected had an influence on me professionally. Other books were formative for me personally—either books I read growing up (and now share with my children), or books that have moved me as an adult. What they have in common is that they were all lying around piled on top of the books on the shelves, which suggests they are either important to me and I reference them often, or new discoveries, or both. They also trace my international journey from Switzerland to San Francisco. Next stop: Australia.
- Architecture Books to Give as Gifts
- Rare & Beautiful: Ladislav Sutnar: Visual Design in Action
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read