Gail Anderson’s Book List
Online design research is helpful and I do love my audio books when I’m driving, but regular old hardcovers and paperbacks will always rule. Books have memories attached to them, the occasional forgotten slips of paper, and sometimes even an earnest childhood signature. My list is comprised of design books I can’t function without, titles that have had lasting meaning for me, and some that overlap both categories.
- Announcing Designers & Books Fair 2012 and Call for Ideas for Future Design Books
- Author Q&A with Kate Stohr: Design Like You Give a Damn 
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 25 Books on Business and Design
- Talking Eds: A Conversation with Tony Brook and Adrian Shaughnessy of Unit Editions