Gail Anderson’s Book List
Online design research is helpful and I do love my audio books when I’m driving, but regular old hardcovers and paperbacks will always rule. Books have memories attached to them, the occasional forgotten slips of paper, and sometimes even an earnest childhood signature. My list is comprised of design books I can’t function without, titles that have had lasting meaning for me, and some that overlap both categories.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 4 Lists of Books Every Architect Should Read
- Ray Bradbury, Jaron Lanier, and “The Digital Flattening of Expression”
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read