The Museum of Modern Art
The publications program of The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) has been an integral part of the Museum’s mission since its founding in 1929. The Museum has published over 1,250 titles in 20 languages to date, including exhibition catalogues; books on key works and artists in MoMA’s collection; guides to the Museum’s history and buildings; and anthologies of important art-historical texts from around the world. MoMA publications serve as a valuable resource to scholars, students, and art lovers alike.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Designers & Books to Launch Program for Facsimiles of Out-of-Print Books
- 20 Books on Furniture Design
- The 10 Best Architecture and Design Films
- 4 Lists of Books Every Architect Should Read