The Museum of Modern Art
The publications program of The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) has been an integral part of the Museum’s mission since its founding in 1929. The Museum has published over 1,250 titles in 20 languages to date, including exhibition catalogues; books on key works and artists in MoMA’s collection; guides to the Museum’s history and buildings; and anthologies of important art-historical texts from around the world. MoMA publications serve as a valuable resource to scholars, students, and art lovers alike.
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Book Builder: A Conversation with Irma Boom
- Making Money: The Design of Currency
- Win a Copy of the New York City Transit Authority Graphics Standards Manual, Designed by Massimo Vignelli and Bob Noorda
- 20 Books on Textile Design