Weekly Wrap-Up & Preview: October 31October 31, 2014
We spent October celebrating architecture with book lists from architects Daniel Libeskind, Ian Ritchie, and Carlo Ratti, and an in-depth interview with Ian Ritchie by critic Witold Rybczynski. We also organized a pop-up design book fair at the first ever Dwell on Design New York with more than a dozen publishers and book dealers and are looking forward to future book fairs.
This coming month we’re especially excited to bring you our Online Book Fair’s first 80% Off Sale, featuring selected architecture and design books from 8 different publishers at 80 percent off their original prices. This is a limited-time offer for two weeks only, starting November 1.
Through November 11, you can enter our design book giveaway drawing for three books featuring designers who have collaborated with the noted design firm Knoll. The giveaway is offered in partnership with Knoll.
Next Week's Preview
- 50 Books on Type and Typography
- 3 Lists of Books Every Interior Designer Should Read
- 3 Lists of Books Every Fashion Designer Should Read
- 15 Books on Branding and Brand Design
- Win a Copy of the Compact Edition of Herb Lubalin: American Graphic Designer 1918–81 from Unit Editions
- Symbols and Seeing: Mark Fox and Angie Wang in Conversation
- Quote of the Day: Mark Fox & Fahrenheit 451